Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Peaceful

Like most of you guys, I've been going through my collection and rearranging products to use for this Winter/Holiday Season. I'm hoping to have a HUGE post of all of my fave blushes for this time of year up in the next week or so, but I felt this blush needed a pretty good review and I just couldn't wait to post about it!

If you have tried Tarte's blushes, you already know what I'm about to say--they are freaking AMAZING, and I'm super in love with them!


Here it is in all it's GLORY. Beautiful, shimmery, and the color itself is natural and universal meaning that it will be so gorgeous on any skin tone and shade! The packaging is sturdy and has a tiny hole on the back for those of us who enjoy depotting our stuff.


The swatch on the left has been lightly blended in. The swatch on the right is a straight swatch to show the true color of the product before being blended.


I have olive skin, and this blush just has such a nice nude flush! It lasts for more than 12 hours, and the ingredients are phenomenal for your skin. The price point is pretty steep, but I feel it's worth every single cent. you only need a little bit at a time because this blush is awesomely full of super pigment that is easy to blend and it stays put!



Ignore my nails and my blemishes, lol. For those of you who are interested:

Products Used:
Lancome Eyeliner in Black Coffee, Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Snatch, Busted, Cherry, Walk of Shame, Elf Mineral Infused Mascara, Tarte Lipsurgence in Wonder, Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, MAC Brow Duo in Brunette, Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light. The review will be up on Youtube in the next few days, so check my channel out soon!


This blush has won a permanent spot on my vanity top and I'm going to use it pretty often this Season!

Have any of you tried Tarte's Blushes? If so, what's your fave shade? What do you like the most/Least about this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment